Oh she's so cute,what an angel! Rachael, you are looking good already! So you went in to labor huh? How'd that feel? Hope all is going well for you both, and hope to see you soon! Good luck healing now.
Alice, I love her name. :) Wonderful news that she is here and you both are healthy. Kuddos to St. Lukes Meridian, I hope your stay is good, even if the food isnt that good. :0) Alice looks so much like her daddy.
Congats on a beautiful girl!!! We better hear the story later when you are home and feeling well about the whole event. I wish you happy thoughts and happy healing (I can truly sympathize with you)!!
She is beautiful! I could be wrong but if I remember right she doesn't look like your other babies. She is so unique. I love her hair. I can't wait to hold her in a few weeks. You rest up Mommy, you cooked a good one!
12 comments:
Oh she's so cute,what an angel! Rachael, you are looking good already! So you went in to labor huh? How'd that feel? Hope all is going well for you both, and hope to see you soon! Good luck healing now.
Alice, I love her name. :) Wonderful news that she is here and you both are healthy. Kuddos to St. Lukes Meridian, I hope your stay is good, even if the food isnt that good. :0)
Alice looks so much like her daddy.
Congats on a beautiful girl!!! We better hear the story later when you are home and feeling well about the whole event. I wish you happy thoughts and happy healing (I can truly sympathize with you)!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
She is beautiful! I could be wrong but if I remember right she doesn't look like your other babies. She is so unique. I love her hair. I can't wait to hold her in a few weeks. You rest up Mommy, you cooked a good one!
Conrats guys, she's beautiful!
She is beautiful, and I absolutely love her name!! I'm so glad she is hear and I hope you are feeling well. Congrats!!
What a cute little girl! Congratulations to your family!
Congrats! She's beautiful and you look great!
What a beautiful little one! Congratulations.
Congrats, she is super cute! We love looking at your cute little family on here. 3 kids, can you believe it? Way to go!
Oh my, what a beauty! And I love her name. Congrats! Glad you are all well.
wow congrats you two she looks so pretty. hope everyhting is wonderfule.
Tiffany
Post a Comment