Thursday
A Day in McCall
Kate making sand castles with Auntie Caitlin
Sammy canoeing with Uncle Jared
Friday
Horsetheif Reservoir
Saturday
Searching for buried pirates' treasure
Uncle Matthew "found" and old pirate treasure map. We discovered the treasure was located not to far from the cabin. So we walked down the railroad tracks and climbed down to the river. Then we were all shuttled by canoe over to an island in the middle of the river. We followed the map and started digging...
...and struck it rich!
playing in the river
We couldn't keep Alice out of the water. She'd wiggle as much as she could just to touch it.
5 comments:
That looks like so much fun. I LOVE the way Kate poses for the family pictures.
Looks like a ton of fun- I so wish we would do something like that! I'll have to keep this place in mind for future family gatherings. You are so stylin in your shades and (don't take this weird) your hubby is freakin ripped! Tell him to lay off the work-outs! :0)
Good for Kate canoing (is that a word?) in the rain! What a trooper. I love the treasure hunt idea, I might have to steal that from you!
What a great trip! Tell whitie if he is going to take naked pictures he needs to let his skin see a little more sun so the rest of us are not blinded by the glow!!!! :) My favorite part was the treasure hunt, what a cool idea!
WOW! Some great pictures of this beautiful land!! I love the honesty of the picture of you and Alice sleepin. You look so content, and so does she, obviously!
Post a Comment