Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We started out last night taking the kids trick-or-treating to both sets of grandparents. That way the kids don't get too tired and cranky by the time we make all the rounds.
Here they are trick-or-treating at Grandma and Grandpa Chandler's house.
The Costumes
Alice the Ladybug
She really did NOT like wearing this. But once she realized people would put candy in her bucket, she decided she could tolerate it. Whatever works.


Sam the Skeleton
We told him to make a scary face for this picture but for some reason he's also doing Spiderman hands. But he thought he was pretty spooky.



Kate the Cowgirl
She posed for every picture...a true model.



Trunk-or-treat at the church

Now the costumes are off. The jammies are on. And everyone has had their ration from their candy stash. Now all that's left to do is blow out the candles in the pumpkins....

...hmm. Easier said than done.

5 comments:

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Your kids look so adorable! Love the video.

Lacey Green said...

I love that the girls are getting to that "POSE" in every picture stage! SO FUN!!

Its All Good Ya'll said...

Holy Crap!!! I could not figure out who the lady bug was next to your kids. Then I thought "there is no way that is Alice"! I know you blogged that she was taking her first steps but it just doesn't seem possible that she is big enough to go trick-or-treating! Your kids are so cute!!!! Oh man I miss you guys so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

valerie said...

So cute! Your pumpkins turned out so cool! Love the costumes, this is my fav part, sneeking a look at everyone's kids and how stinkin adorable they all are!

the mortensen's said...

that was the best! and yes, that picture is of Kate. I have a few more of her. Do I have your email? I will send them to you