Monday, October 13, 2008

Apples to Applesauce

Yeah for more free fruit! Only this time it was apples. I remember helping my mom can applesauce when I was younger but couldn't remember the process without her. My mom recently had foot surgery and she wasn't able to help me can it.
So on Thursday my friend, Sheryl, helped me can applesauce! It was like neither one of us had done it before but it was a great experience and a lot of fun to talk and visit while we made it. I borrowed all of my mom's equipment and we were able to do it all in about 4 hours from set up to take down. And, might I add, it tastes great!
Thanks, Sheryl for all your help and thanks, Mom, for letting us use your stuff!

1 comment:

The Crazy Heads said...

Looks awesome, I wish I was as domestical as you are.